Hey, Rancho Bernardo-4s Ranch people! I’m Betian Pernis, the host of Rancho Bernardo-4s Ranch Daily.
First, today’s weather:
Partially sunny and warm. High: 74, Low: 44.
The top story of today’s Rancho Bernardo-4s Ranch is:
- Came back! annual Seven Oaks Holiday Craft Fair Return to this saturday.. Open to the public, this event welcomes visitors of all ages. Handmade jewelry, quilts, greeting cards, aprons, ornaments, friendship bread, wall art, tole painting, plants and other crafts can be used as holiday gifts. The mask and social distance protocol is observed. Click the parentheses and then the link for more information... (7OaksRB)
- Want to recognize someone to make a difference?If you know someone who works to make Rancho Bernardo A better place, but not recognized in the news, Rancho Bernardo News Journal Want to know them for a series called Community hero.. The story will be published before and after the holiday. Click the parentheses and then the link for more information. (Pomera News)
Today’s Rancho Bernardo-4S Ranch Daily
- President Biden and the Middle East — San Diego Oasis.. (7:30 am)
- Richard Rodgers, etc. — CECRB. (1:30 pm)
- RBCC Monthly Meeting — Rancho Bernardo Community Council Conference. (6:30 pm)
- Improvisation show — Rancho Bernardo High School Performing Arts Center.. (7 pm)
- Lantern Glow (21 +) — Draw with a twist.. (7:30 PM)
From my notebook:
- 4S lunch library: “Partner Spotlight! I’m excited to have a great event. Judith Woman.. The event is aimed at teens and organizations serving students with disabilities, but of course anyone can attend. (Facebook)
- RB Rotary Club Fundraising before vacation — “Poinsettia fundraising Make a profit Marines When Sailor Aboard Marine Corps Air Station Cherry.. ” (Facebook)
- Shopping, encounters, greetings — ” Gingerbread man When Santa’s lover.. (Plaza RB)
- Visit at Santa!! — “Please join us RBCC Holiday Giving Carnival. It features face painting, carnival games, food trucks and more. This is also an opportunity to give. There are five organizations that collect toys and food. See the Facebook page for the requested item. (Facebook)
- Bernardo Winery Breakfast with santa.— “Cost includes full breakfast.” (Bernard Winery)
From Sponsors — Thank you for supporting local news!
- Hey Ho Let’s Go introduces a rooftop evening tribute to the Ramones. (December 3)
- American + Jamaican soul / ska / reggae feet. TheInciters, The Lexicons, Smoke & Mirrors, and The NightDoc. (December 4th)
- Retirement seminar tax. (December 9th)
- Add an event
Thank you for following and getting the information. We will send you another update tomorrow morning! If you are interested in these newsletters, consider having your friends and neighbors read them. You can send them this link to subscribe.
— — Bettyann Pernice
About me: I have lived in Rancho Bernardo since 2006 and am very happy to live in this wonderful city. I have been working with the Rancho Bernardo Community Council and the Planning Committee. I am also a member of the Conservative Assessment District (MAD), which works with the City of San Diego to create beautiful new medians. I am also the Vice President of HOA2 at Seven Oaks. I regularly contribute to Patch, Nextdoor and Facebook. I am very happy to be able to create the PatchRB newsletter.
Any news tips or suggestions for the upcoming Rancho Bernardo-4s Ranch Daily? Contact me at [email protected]