If you want to add a little something extra to your bedroom, an accent wall is a perfect way to do it! But what are the best bedroom accent wall ideas?
An accent wall is simply one wall in a room that is different from all the others. It can be painted a different color, have the best posters in the world on it, have a different texture, or even be made of a different material.
Why a feature wall or bedroom accent wall is cool
An accent wall can really liven up a room. It can add a touch of drama or make a bold statement. Bedroom accent walls are cool because they give the room personality and can be used to express your style. Plus, they’re relatively easy to do. So if you’re looking for a way to add some pizazz to your bedroom, consider an accent wall.
Explore Displates endless collection of posters, perfect for an accent wall
4 Top Tips for Bedroom Accent Walls
1. Choose a wall that will make the most impact. An accent wall needs to be eye-catching and focused, so choose wisely!
2. Paint or wallpaper the chosen wall in a bold color or pattern. This is your chance to really make a statement, so go for it!
3. Choose accent pieces and decor that complement your new wall. Coordinate colors and styles to create a cohesive look.
4. Arrange furniture and decor around the accent wall to make it the focal point of the room.
There are many different ways to create an accent wall, so it’s really up to you to decide what will work best in your space. If you’re not sure where to start, here are some bedroom accent wall ideas to get you inspired!
Modern accent wall
1. Paint one wall a bold, bright color. It’s a great way to add a pop of color to your space without going too crazy. Choose a color that you like and that will compliment the rest of your bedroom’s decor.
Wallpaper Accent Wall
2. Add wallpaper to one wall. Wallpaper is a great way to add pattern and texture to your space. And there are so many different options available, so you’re bound to find something you like.
Wood accent wall
3. Use wood panels or shiplap on one wall. It’s a great way to add a little rustic charm to your space. And it’s also a great way to add extra texture on top of a plain white wall.
Modern Art And Tapestries
4. Hang a tapestry or artwork on one wall. This is a great way to add visual interest to your space. And it’s also a great way to personalize your space.
Built-in wall storage
5. Add shelves to one wall. This is a great way to make use of empty wall space. And it’s also a great way to display things you like.
Curtain accent wall ideas
6. Hang curtains on one wall. This is a great way to add privacy to your space. And it’s also a great way to add extra color or pattern.
Mirror gallery wall
7. Use mirrors on one wall. This is a great way to make your bedroom wall space look bigger than it really is. And along with plain white walls, it’s also a great way to add extra light to your space.
Black accent wall with photos
8. Hang pictures on one wall. It’s a great way to add some personalization to your space. And it’s also a great way to fill up empty wall space.
Formative wall decor
9. Add molding to one wall. It’s a great way to add extra detail to your space. And it’s also a great way to make your space look more finished.
10. Use lights on one wall. This is a great way to add extra light to your space. And it’s also a great way to create a focal point in your space. Exposed brick walls look good with lights on them.
Master Bedroom Full Wall Bookshelf
A bedroom accent wall with bookshelves is a great way to add interest and personality to your space. It’s also a great way to display your favorite books, photos and other collectibles.
Other accent wall ideas
These are just a few ideas for ways you can use an accent wall in your bedroom. So be creative and see what you can come up with!