To commemorate the 25th anniversary of the Tomb Raider franchise, Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix have launched a special charity initiative. The two companies have partnered with Girls Make Games, a fundraiser to educate girls about game design, to create a limited set of box art prints rethought from the entire Tomb Raider series created by renowned artists. Not only can you own more than 12 beautifully painted works featuring iconic explorers, but your profits are directed towards valuable purposes.
Girls make games Is a charity fundraiser that encourages young women interested in working in the gaming industry by holding summer camps (face-to-face and virtual), workshops, and other classes designed to teach the inside and outside of game development. It is an activity. Given the increasing influx of female players, women are still undervalued in many major studios, Girls Makes Games is a young woman interested in creating her own title. We have been working to help you get off to a good start towards entering the industry.
If it sounds like the program you want to support and you’re enjoying Tomb Raider, you can spend $ 49.99 to get 15 physical prints from a variety of professional artists. 100% of the revenue goes to Girls Make Games. Whether you prefer a surrealist Lara’s take, an anime-inspired one, or a comic-style approach, you may have a piece that suits your style. According to Square, this is a limited-time promotion, so if you’re intrigued, it’s a good idea to jump early.
Below is a complete list of artists and the games they have worked on.You can also access here to see each work well gallery..
- Tomb Raider: Brenock Adams
- Tomb Raider II: Babster
- Tomb Raider III: Paul Kwon
- Tomb Raider: Last Revelation: Andy Park
- Tomb Raider Chronicle: Megan Lara
- Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness: Stephanie Lou
- Tomb Raider: Legend: Nag
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary: Brenock Adams
- Tomb Raider: Underworld: Laura H. Rubin
- Lara Croft and Guardian of Light: Monster Draw
- Tomb Raider (2013): Yoshitaka Amano
- Laracroft and Temple of Osiris: Adam Hughes
- The rise of Tomb Raider: Akihiko Yoshida
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Lost Run / Lost Draw
- Reloaded Tomb Raider: Melanie Harman
To purchase these prints, visit the Square Enix store. here..